is a heavy duty rotary foundation drill
that is ideal for jobs requiring high torque in conjunction with heavy pullback requirements. The machine is ideal for large diameter rotary drilling jobs
using tricone and drag bits, large diameter DTH hammers or medium sized CFA.
It can be offered with mast stroke lengths of 6500 mm (21 ft) and 9500 mm (31 ft). Rotators with torques upto 6000 kgm (43,560 ft lbs.).
The machine has a 360 degree slew ring turntable with an expandable undercarriage for stable operations and compact transportation dimension.
- Weight = 30.5 tons (67,100 lbs)
- Power = 151 kw (202 HP)
- Rotator max. torque = 60,000 Nm (43,300 ft.lb)
(Equipped with HR6000 rotator)
- Feed max. force = 20 tons (44,000 lb)
- Pullback max. force = 20 tons (44,000 lb)
* Large Diameter DTH Drilling
* Large Diameter Augering
* Rotary Drilling (Tricone Bits and Drag Bits)
More Detail :